Today I’m sharing a New Way of Thinking About Goal Setting in 2024!
In this week’s episode I discuss:
- How to think about our goals in a new way
- How to avoid overwhelm while setting goals using the “guiding three”
- How to check in with your goals to ensure a sense of alignment
Or if you prefer to listen on the go you can tune in to the podcast version here
Dedicate a day to being a YES for YOU.
We often stop ourselves short because we’re holding a smaller vision than what is really possible.
We tell ourselves no.
We believe that we don’t have the time, the money, or the support from people close to us.
We believe these things because we have evidence: a bank account that says no, a schedule that is packed, and people wondering why we have the dream that we do.
Our life is the result of the ways that we tell ourselves yes and no.
What are you willing to be a YES for in 2024?
Join us at YES Day and find out 🙂
Your ticket to YES Day includes:
- In person or virtual ticket to the live intensive from 1:00-4:00pm CST
- Access to our Abundance Accelerator Course (Our signature 6 step process to break up with “I can’t afford it” and learn how to create a pattern of prosperity + 6 guided meditations. $1,000 value)
- You’ll be put in the running for The Circle Membership for 2024 that we’re giving away to 1 person at YES Day ($3,000 value)
Register here: bit.ly/yes-day-pay
If you like this episode, please give it a thumbs up, share it with a friend and hit the subscribe button so you never miss an episode.
I go live on facebook each week with a short but powerful training to help you expand your mind, body and soul. Let’s be sure we’re connected here
Or follow us on Instagram here