I have a really special guest on today’s episode of the Live Your Yes Life Podcast! Her name is Tailor Gable and I can’t wait for you to meet her.
Tailor is a Post-traumatic Growth Guide supporting individuals on their post traumatic growth journey who have experienced childhood trauma to uncover their emotional response patterns that keep them bound to their current circumstances, unleash the shackles attached to their past and step into their truest self through radical self prioritization and reconnection.
She talks really candidly about her traumatic experiences and her journey post-traumatic experience, to what led her to be doing what she is today and how that actually led her to living a life authenticity today.
She unpacks so much wisdom and inspiration in this episode including some tips to help you embrace your own unique truth.
If you’ve had any type of traumatic experience big or small, or love someone who has, this is going to give you some truly unique insights including why those who have suffered trauma may have a hard time feeling they truly know themselves and how they can find their way back.
Tune in to hear:
- How to discover whether you’re aligning to your truth or reacting from a flight or fight response.
- The power of releasing resistance to speaking our truth and the gift it can bring.
- A simple and gentle practice you can implement daily to begin the process of growth post-trauma.
- How to let go of going-it alone and tap into support to facilitate healing and growth.
Or if you prefer to listen on the go you can tune in to the podcast version here
Friday, January 19
In Person @ The Nest Green Bay (limited spots)
Virtually on Zoom
Dedicate a day to being a YES for YOU.
We often stop ourselves short because we’re holding a smaller vision than what is really possible.
We tell ourselves no.
We believe that we don’t have the time, the money, or the support from people close to us.
We believe these things because we have evidence: a bank account that says no, a schedule that is packed, and people wondering why we have the dream that we do.
Our life is the result of the ways that we tell ourselves yes and no.What are you willing to be a YES for in 2024?
Join us at YES Day and find out 🙂
Your ticket to YES Day includes:
- In person or virtual ticket to the live intensive from 1:00-4:00pm CST
- Access to our Abundance Accelerator Course (Our signature 6 step process to break up with “I can’t afford it” and learn how to create a pattern of prosperity + 6 guided meditations. $1,000 value)
- You’ll be put in the running for The Circle Membership for 2024 that we’re giving away to 1 person at YES Day ($3,000 value)
If you like this episode, please give it a thumbs up, share it with a friend and hit the subscribe button so you never miss an episode.
I go live on facebook each week with a short but powerful training to help you expand your mind, body and soul. Let’s be sure we’re connected here
Or follow us on Instagram here